Monday, June 23, 2014

The year 2014 is almost half over; unbelievable.  Time seems to be passing so fast.  As I look at my previous post, I have only accomplished one of those "things" I wanted to do. I did plant flowers in tubs and they do make my front porch very pretty.  Sigh. . . . .


I still want to make a quilt and have been thinking about it regularly.  Simply, I hesitate to start as I know I do not have the time to commit to it to finish it.  I still want to run a 5K.  I did try to start training again and have such issues with swelling of my ankles when I run.  That obviously has slowed; almost halted my running. I still want to sit for the SPHR exam and am hoping to find the time to do so.


Now; however, I have began thinking about and trying to prepare for our annual Fourth of July celebration.  At least the list making has begun, but hey, that is a start.  There always seems to be so much to  do I get somewhat overwhelmed at the thought of it.  House to clean, groceries to buy, decorations to make and display, food to prepare, not to mention company to get ready for.


Special prayers for Brian tonight as he prepares for competition at work tomorrow.  Dear Lord, please bring a sense of confidence over him and I pray for a calming spirit.


Prayers for Kristin and her family as they are preparing to move in with a friend until they hear if their offer on another home has been accepted.


Prayers for our unborn grandson and his momma, Megan.  Praying for an easy labor and delivery and a healthy baby boy.


And not to forget Kayla and Chase, simply for continued wisdom to raise precious Drew and Audrey to love and obey Your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment