Saturday, February 1, 2014

Random Thoughts

I have so many things running thru my mind lately, I need to write them down.  Put them on paper.  Maybe this is my bucket list for 2014.  There are so many things I want to do but simply get so over whelmed I simply don't do anything.  sigh.

I want to make another quilt!  I have been thinking about this for about a year now and have hesitated buying the fabric because I know myself way to well.  I will start it and never finish it.

I want to sit for the SPHR exam!  I want to become certified in Human Resources.  It felt so good to get my ACH certification this past year and has helped me so much in my job.  If nothing else, I have a level of confidence now regarding that topic.

I want to run a 5K race!  My daughter, Kristin, is such an inspiration to me.  It will take me so long to train for a race.

I want to get serious about a monthly budget plan.  That takes time and discipline.

I want to read the bible thru this year!  I started a reading plan on January, just like I do every year.  It is only February 1 and I am already behind. :(  I even bought a new devotional at the first of the year, My Utmost For His Highest, and I haven't kept up with that either.

I want to attend one of Tim Earnest's photography classes!

And now I can't remember everything that has been cluttering my mind.


And I want to plant flowers this year.  I want a pretty yard and inviting front porch.

1 comment: