Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Today is the day, hopefully, maybe, I guess it could be tomorrow.  My heart is so full of love and joy, excitement and thankfulness,  and hope.  Will the date be August 5, 2014?  We are getting ready to meet our fourth grandchild, Kenton Blake Blevins.  Of course the only child on our side of the family that will carry on my husband's family name.  Richard was an only son of three children as is our son Brian.  I absolutely cannot wait to see my baby, holding his baby! 


I am so trying to push worry out of my mind.  But after what we went thru with little Audrey, honestly it is difficult at best.  I will never forget what Kayla said a few weeks after Audrey was born. . . . . "the real miracle is a healthy baby".  Of course we know Audrey is our miracle baby but Kayla was so right with her comment.  


I have so many thoughts running thru my head I simply do not know how to articulate them or put them on paper eloquently. So more on this later, maybe while I am sitting at the hospital later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment